This is a finish off my list that I had in an earlier blog post. Number 11 - Latin Lady by Villa Rosa.
1. 150 women's blocks - am done making them
2. Solstice challenge (needs to be assembled, blocks are all made!)
3. Sew sisters blocks for Canada's birthday
6. Beach bingo blocks from Jolly Bars
7. Downton Abbey quilt Blueberry hill pattern (borders added, ready for quilting)
8. Red and Gray blocks
9. Ohio star blocks
10. King's ransom bright florals
12. Busy Bee with bobby pin fabric
13. Melinda Jo with florals and white background
14. Limelight with gold strips/turquoise
16. Offset, top from kit from Connecting Threads
17. Maple leaf quilt for QOV
18. Sewing themed blocks
19. Zoe's triangles
20. 16 patch blues/purples
We Care kit for the guild is finished but this wasn't on the above list. I also finished my brown nine patches but the picture is elusive!
And also have my Quilts of Valour Slab block quilt finished.
Am continuing to work with 2.5" strips and making strip sets and now am using a Missouri Star idea for changing my slabs into star blocks.