Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014


It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here even though it is very warm.  Was over 80ºF today and seemed strange to be decorating for the season in the heat. But, thanks to my good friend Darlene, the tree is up and decorated. 


I am in a monthly mug rug swap and this is the beautiful one I got from Terri.  


 I made a mug rug for a swap here in our village.  We will be exchanging on Monday. 


My design wall has some blocks on it from a class I taught for advanced piecing and it was at least 15 years ago.  I taught at the Otter Co-op and am sure I taught this class while I was still teaching so that is quite a while ago.  I need to figure out a setting for the blocks and get it finished as it has been a UFO far too long. 





One of my Hallowe'en projects is finished.  Am 11 months early for next year.  This will be a table topper and I messed up badly while piecing it but if I don't tell you what I did wrong, maybe you won't notice? 




No comments:

Post a Comment