Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer is progressing.

I am working on finishing some quilt tops and getting them layered, quilted and bound.  Two recent finishes were both baby quilts and each were bought as kits. One was from the Langley quilt show in May and the other from the Abbotsford quilt show in June.  Am feeling good about finishing up kits quickly after purchasing them!  I really don't need any more UFO's in my sewing space!



Was very disappointed in the kit from Kismet quilts in Port Alberni.  I realized after cutting it and piecing the kit,there was no fabric included for the binding?  Would have been nice to have had the extra needed to complete the quilt and that is a first for me.  Not so sure I have purchased a kit before with no binding included?  If they are going to do that, they should at least point it out to you at the time of purchase.  Oh well.. dug into my stash and found a pink that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment