Search This Blog

Sunday, October 27, 2013

End of October, already!

Wonder why I always feel like I am 'behind?'  Probably because I have set my expectations too high for what I want to accomplish.

At the modern quilt guild meeting, this is a doorprize I won.  Thank you to Gail for making it and donating it to the prize table.


The modern guild has a charm exchange but, we cut our own charms and package, using fabric from our stash.  Fun and different! 



I have my modern guild challenge finished and ready for display in November.



My hexagon baby quilt is finished!


My geranium wallhanging is NOT finished but it is ready and waiting for me to machine applique and quilt in the spring.  I have a perfect location to hang it when it is time for geraniums to once again bloom. 


My southwestern wallhanging is almost finished but I cannot find the binding so it must be at my other house.  This will be one of my first projects when I am there.  Find the binding and get it attached!

 
We have been busy cleaning up our flower gardens, getting them winterized.  The sun this past week has been perfect for being outside and working away at the gardening chores. Pots are being emptied as tomatoes finish ripening and flowering bushes pruned back. 
 
 

I haven't been very productive but have a few finishes and a couple more UFO's to add to the pile!

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby hexy quilt. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a bunch of table runners like the one you received as a gift. couldnt be easier!

    ReplyDelete