Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Counting down till we are back in the rain

Finishing off a few projects.  Packing some 'if it fits, it ships' boxes and doing my share of volunteering at a huge tennis tournament that our park is hosting.  Whew!

I finished as much as I am going to do on my brown swap blocks.  I think I need another border on the top and bottom to make it longer and more suitable for Quilts of Valour but will look for brown fabrics at home. 



I also got my scrap blocks pieced and ready to send home for quilting and binding.



And I took a picture of my front yard so I can compare the growth of our new plants now in March to what they might be in the fall. 


Very hot here.  We went from really cold last weekend to breaking heat records this week? Crazy but our new windows are keeping our house lovely and cool.  So far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment