Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

I have one of my ufo's from last year finished.  I bought this pattern at the Tuscon quilt show in January 1012 and had the pieces cut and ready but never got around to finishing it.  It is done and ready to hang on the wall.
 
 
I also made a cute little phone holder.  Found the instructions on a blog and thought it might useful for those that actually use their phones for other things than just as a phone.  For me, I thought it would make a good 'home for my phone so I can find it. 
 
 
 
 
 
And lastly, since it is Valentine's day... I got roses last week and they are looking a bit bedraggled but they have been gorgeously sitting on the table since last Friday.  My dh earned a few brownie points with these!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment