Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Less tennis, more sewing

I seem to be playing less tennis and spending more time sewing.  This is temporary.  It is cool and everyone is busy with tennis qualifiers meaning courts are booked and friends are busy.  I could be reading but am using my time to work on some projects that I would like to get finished.

First, I made another flying geese quilt using Eleanor Burn's ruler and more of my repro/Aunt Gracie fabrics.  This one got a blue border.  I need a few baby quilts made for some new arrivals and this will be given away after I am home and get it quilted.


And then I decided to work on a couple of  my Patchabilities.  The first one I want to finish is southwestern and has been hanging around for a year.  I bought the pattern and got started last year after the Tuscon quilt show. 



The second one is a new pattern that I acquired in the fall and I want to get it finished so it can be used for Easter decor when I am back home.  I have the perfect spot for it and it will hang on my 12" hanger as you go down the stairs. 

Back to the sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment