Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mid January and it is very cool here in Arizona.  The sun shines brightly but not quite enough warmth to be outside wearing typical tennis clothes.  The jet air stream is bringing us colder than normal temperatures.  However, every cloud has a silver lining and I have been able to spend time in my sewing room.  My Majestic Mountains quilt is getting sashings added and eventually will have a piano key outer border. 
 

And, I have my first UFO of 2013 finished.  Not a very amitious project but something I started in the fall for my kitchen table and then it got put away during Christmas.  Now the the decorations are put away, my table looked naked so got the binding stitched down last night and it is ready to be used.



Today, I hope to work my majestic mountains and get a top completed, ready to send home and it will be used for a Quilts of Valour. 

2 comments: