Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh my goodness, is it really July 20th

It has been 5 weeks since my hubby had his knee replaced and recovery is slow.  It seems it is two steps forward and one step back but today was a milestone.  He drove himself to coffee with his buddies.  That is good for him and is good/bad for me.  I was managing to get a 45 minute walk done while he was having coffee so will have to force myself to be active or go with him a few times per week and do my walk. 

I have a new pedometer from Fitbit and it is really keeping me on track with fitness, eating and activity level.  A fun toy and I hope it continues to work for me once the novelty wears off?

Yesterday morning my hubby called me to come and look outside our front door.  I grabbed my camera and this is what we watched until they dissapeared into the bush.





No comments:

Post a Comment