Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let's Twist is complete. Life is good!

I have finished quilting and binding my Let's Twist.  This was made with a cake plate - 10" squares and the Let's Twist ruler.  This is not a UFO - it is a new project that I started this spring, playing with some fabric that was too good a price to pass up purchasing. 

One to go to be finished with my winter quilting projects. 

And, sunshine in the forecast.  A happier husband in my life - recovery from knee surgery looks like it might just be a possibility instead of the doom and gloom from last week where I tiptoed around for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time! 


My sister sent this to me this morning.  Unless you live in the Pacific Northwest, you won't understand just how true this is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment