Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Busy Sunday

I managed to accomplish something today in my sewing room.  After playing tennis in the morning, decided to tackle my latest project and get the borders added.
This is a Yellow Brick Road from Atkinson Designs (see previous picture of pile of blocks on my ironing board) and I used all wine related fabrics to create a quilt for a good friend who has a vineyard in California. I think this is large enough to warrant taking it home to quilt on the B-line rather than struggling with it here on my machine, pushing and shoving it around.


After that was done, I finished off two pillowcases for donation to a friend who knows a little girl who is going through some health issues and wants pillowcases to take to the hospital ward where she is undergoing treatment.  




I also spent time on my knees, layering my 9 patch that I finished earlier this year, getting it ready to quilt.  And since that was a boring job, I saw a picture that inspired me to copy and create.  This is the first step, any guesses as to what this will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment