Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Countdown to Christmas

My trees are up - yes 2 of them!  Small one in our tv room and a larger one in the living room.  Seems strange to be using these prelit, not real trees but here in AZ, it makes more sense. 

I had to get busy and get ornaments made for an exchange with friends back home in B.C.  They are ready to package and mail.  Also made a stocking for my dad and my sister will fill it for us.  I tried various ideas for the ornaments and liked the star idea but it was very finicky to make.


I have my December wall hanging ready to layer and quilt and bind... but that will have to wait a few days as we have company arriving any moment for a few days.

And my tree in my living room needs a tree skirt so have these ready to stitch together and get quilted.  Lots of time, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment