Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Straddling, twisting. and Falling

I have my Straddling Turkey finished and hanging.  All ready for Thanksgiving here in Arizona.

Am also playing with some Twister blocks to make a table runner. 

And, beside the twister blocks is a falling leaf table runner that needs to be layered and quilted. 

It feels good to be finishing some projects though I can hear my ufo's calling my name and trying to tell me I should be working on them and not new projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am new at your blog, followed you from another!

    Handsome Mr.Tom the Turkey wall hanging. Your twister is coming along nicely. They are fun to make. I am working on the itty-bitty twister...for a Christmas mat.

    Thanks for sharing your fun projects! I will visit you again, soon!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete