Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Last project from here

This is my last project that I will get made/finished here in my 'summer' house.  Am heading to my winter home soon and have been busy trying to organized projects to take with me although I do have lots waiting for me when I get 'home'. 

I made this for my good friend who has a vineyard in CA and she asked for a hanging of specific dimensions to hang on the back of a curio cabinet.  This hanging had a tendency to be very busy looking so I had to rethink what I was doing to calm it down a little and give the eye a resting place.  Since it will be a 'big' birthday for her this week, I will give this to her to celebrate her special day and am glad that is she older than me and leading the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment