Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Way behind but further ahead

I seem to be way behind on many of my projects - in particular my monthly wallhangings from "Count on It" - and, am working on too many things at once, trying to play catch up after a summer of non-sewing.

All of these are ready for binding and not only do I finally have August finished, have September done, but also have October and November stitched!!!  So, behind but ahead. 

I am a member of a yahoo group that is called Queen of UFO's and was named Queen at the beginning of September which means I need to complete a UFO before Sept 14 - found a child's quilt that needs to be quilted and bound and need to get busy and complete it before my reign is over and I owe penalty fat quarters to the group.

This wall hanging was started early in May and it is waiting for me to complete making some flowers that will get added to the top of the stems.  I have all the parts (found the baggie), just need to get busy and make them and add to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment