Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Wet Thursday in May

The weather here in the Pacific Northwest has been absymal - wet, soggy, dark, dreary and we are definately suffering from a lack of cheerful sunshine.

My house is 'almost' as clean and tidy as it is possible to get an old house. 

I managed to get this chocolate and raspberry top all quilted and bound and is now a finished UFO!   

I also went through all my Canadiana fabrics looking for border fabric to change a blue and white scrappy quilt into something more 'Canadian' for Quilts of Valour and found a nice dark blue fabric with 'home and native land' printed on it.  Those words are from our national anthem. 



So, some sewing has been accomplished! I have more of these blue/white blocks in Arizona and can now take the perfect border fabric with me to create more QoV in the fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment