Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Madness

It feels like time is running out to get some projects completed before we head north to get our hobby farm cleaned up and ready to sell. 
I have managed to complete, finally, my Kokapelli wall hanging.  For some reason, this project hung around for almost a year, waiting to be stitched and quilted.

My flannel yellow brick road quilt was a kit from a shop that has since closed up.  I messed up when doing the cutting - crazy, since I have made loads of quilts using this pattern?  However, with some creative piecing and adding in a few pieces of other flannels, the quilt is done.  It isn't large, just perfect for a lap quilt on a cooler evening?


Some of my other projects that are ongoing are on my design wall.  I have a couple of St. Patrick's day wall hangings and table toppers as well as a funky chili pepper quilt.  My Sharon Schamber class project is there waiting for me to figure out what I want to do with it and get it finished as well as my first house block for a swap with my Quilt Divas.



I completed a Quilt of Valour quilt top.  It is packed and ready to take home with me for quilting and binding.
The fabric in this is a floral print with Canadian flags in the flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment